Important information for our foreign students:

If you are a European student living only temporarily in our country, without a Dutch health care insurance, you will need a so called European Health Insurance Card (EHIC).

As an EHIC holder, you are not liable to the payment of the 'own risk', (€ 385,- in 2017 and 2018), as we Dutch citizens are.

For more details you may contact Zilveren Kruis about these matters: 033-4456870.

Useful links: